Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Style Post: Green Turban.

Bag: MMS / Maxi Dress: F21 / Shoes: Nine West 
“If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. ... Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.” ― Bob Marley
Hey beautiful people. I threw this outfit together last weekend to run some errands, and I was digging the overall look. I'm usually a pants or shorts type of girl, but I've been making a real effort this year to wear more dresses and skirts. I enjoy the femininity of it. Turbans and different head wraps are also a must for me this summer. It's an immediate outfit changer, adding lots of color and interest. Not to mention, it's perfect for those days your hair is wildin' out. And be prepared to see a lot more of these shoes. I think flatforms are plain adorable. 

Anyway, more pics after the link. 
Keep it peaceful :)


5 comments:

  1. I love the turban look on you, it really suits you. Thanks for following my profile on Bloglovin, please follow my blog too? http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/12159199 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing!
    Love the look of the turban.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous outfit, awesome necklace
    Xx
    www.trendy-twist.com

    ReplyDelete