Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Style Post: Blue Cut-Out Dress.


"It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences." -Audre Lorde
I've found myself in a bit of an Afrocentric vibe lately, and my style has definitely reflected that. In this look, I took this short dress with cutouts (which I found at the thrift store) and added bold accessories to make the look better fit my style. The big elephant necklace and turban headband each add elements to this look that are more Afrocentric in nature.



AND this outfit is actually from a couple months ago, so since the weather is cooling down, I could easily add an over-sized long sleeve cardigan and black tights to make it more appropriate for Fall.

Peace,
Leslie Anne





No comments:

Post a Comment