Monday, November 3, 2014

Outfit Post: Fall Pastels.

Sweatshirt: Thrift,DIY / Skirt:  Mr. P / Sneakers: Walmart
"Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure." -Oprah Winfrey

 Fall is in full swing right now, and I love it. With the leaves changing colors and that crisp air, it's perfect sweatshirt weather. If you love sweatshirts like me, why not take your sweatshirt game up a notch and opt for a cropped version? You can find them in some trendier stores now, or you can take an old sweatshirt and cut it yourself. I found this one at a second hand store. They always seem to have some retro/goofy sweatshirts that I find myself attracted to.

Peace,
Leslie Anne





1 comment:

  1. The mix match of pastels are lovely

    www.damiesdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete