Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Style Post: Mesh & Camo.

Top: ASOS/ Pants: F21 Men / Shoes: GoJane
"Courage is the most important of all the virtues, because without courage you can't practice any other virtue consistently. You can practice any virtue erratically, but nothing consistently without courage." -Maya Angelou
 Hey cool kids! It's been a little bit since my last style post, but I'm back. Hope you guys have been doing wonderful things lately. From Kansas City and St. Louis, Mo to Charlottesvile and Roanoke,Va, I've had a busy couple of weeks. And enjoyed every moment of it.

This style post features the true definition of "boyfriend jeans" because they are literally my fiance's pants #ow. I was able to hold up the slim-fit pants with a belt and tuck the excess length into the strap of my shoes. It's a tomboy look, upgraded by heels, and an example of how you can rock the mesh trend.

Peace.






2 comments:

  1. Looking lovely and you rocked those pants!! Your fro is gorgeous by the way!
    Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog, I love your blog and I am now following you
    on bloglovin, hope you can follow back.
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/black-on-white.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Afeeyah! I appreciate it. I'll be sure to look for you on bloglovin.

      Delete