Monday, May 12, 2014

Style Post: Overall Love.

Top: Rue 21 / Overalls: Thrifted / Heels: GoJane
"I was a young woman with an evolved mind who was not afraid of her beauty or her sexuality. For some people that’s uncomfortable. They didn’t understand how female and strong work together. Or young and wise. Or Black and divine." -Lauryn Hill
It's that time of the week again....Monday! For most of us that means it's time to get back to work, but for bloggers, work never stops. I took advantage of the beautiful weather this past weekend, and styled these thrifted overalls. I really like the way the outfit came together, though a solid color crop top in the same style would look great as well.

Overalls have grown in popularity this year, with the denim trend booming, but I generally see them styled in only one way. And that's form fitting pants-overalls with a nice top and heels. I prefer the baggier style more reminiscent of the 90's, so when I found these at the thrift store, excitement level was on 10. Check out more pics after the link and let me know what you think!

Are you loving the recent denim trend? How do you style your overalls?









4 comments:

  1. Omg! Glad I found you on Lucky! I love your style!

    www.stylesbynancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the way you styled the overalls. Amazing.

    between5thandidle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete