Thursday, April 24, 2014

How to Style: One Dress, Two Ways.

Last weekend while visiting Roanoke, Va, I found a whole gang of clothes at the thrift store. My fiance legitimately believes I'm turning into an old woman, but i just can't help myself...I love vintage! And at thrift stores, I get in the zone. I fell in love with this bright orange floral print dress and for just $4, I had to buy it. Check out two ways you can style a simple calve-length dress with side slits. 

Style 1:
Take the front of the dress and tie it in a chunky knot. This creates a high-low effect with a twist!






Style 2: 
(Assuming your dress has ties in the back) Take the two straps that usually 
tie around the back, and bring them around to the front in a bow. This 
brings definition to your waist and gives your dress a bit of an 
a-line shape.





2 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress, love the print and colour Xx
    thank u for a lovely comment on my blog dear
    www.trendy-twist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ainur! And no problem, you have great pictures :)

      thanks for stopping by!

      Delete