Monday, August 4, 2014

Style Post: Sunflowers & Acid.

Bodysuit, Shorts: Wet Seal /  Shoes: Urban Outfitters / Art: Me :)

"I don't think art is propaganda; it should be something that liberates the soul, provokes the imagination and encourages people to go further. It celebrates humanity instead of manipulating it." -Keith Haring
You may be wondering why I'm holding a painting, and if so, it's because I'm shipping this bad boy off to my very first buyer today. Yes, I am officially a paid artist. Still broke, lol, but paid nonetheless. If you want to see more of my art, check out my Etsy shop, ArtistLeslieAnne.

Keep it peaceful,
Leslie Anne






5 comments:

  1. please interpret that painting! that's a sore bump or something right?!
    www.folasoasis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's a sore bump? lol It's just an abstract painting of nothing in particular, with a bunch of symbols in the middle. It was inspired by the late artist Keith Haring.

      Delete
    2. OK! call me silly, but the top part looks like those cartoon scenarios where some dude hurts his thumb or head and in a second it swells up, throbbing! u know wot i mean right? i watch cartoons a lot so don't mind me lol.

      Delete
  2. Nice outfit, you look great.I wish I knew how to paint.
    P.S I followed you on bloglovin,please follow back :)
    www.ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really pretty
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete