Friday, July 4, 2014

Style Post: 4th of July.

Top: Wet Seal / Shorts: thrifted / Shoes: Go Jane
“Freedom lies in being bold.” ― Robert Frost
Happy Independence Day! There's nothing I love more than a holiday that gets you off work...praise the Lordt. This isn't exactly a red, white, and blue outfit, but it has hints of reds, blue, and nude, which on a scale of 1 - Patriotic, is about a 5. And I'm ok with that because America's been tap dancing on my nerves lately anyway, lol. :)

I wore these thrifted Hawaiian print shorts with a denim crop top and finished the look with a bold nude necklace and jelly sandals. I love getting old shorts because they're usually high waisted with a modest length, and if you want them shorter, a pair of scissors is all you need.

So what are you guys up to this weekend? I may go party in DC, but I'll probably stay at home with my fiance and Penelope (pup) and grill, pop fireworks, and drink some tasty ass rum. :)

Celebrate. And keep it peaceful, friends!

-Leslie Anne











2 comments: