Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Outfit of the Day: A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q


The weather in DC was unexpectedly beautiful Sunday, so a negro had to whip out the no-sleeves on 'em.
I've had this vintage basketball shirt for a minute, but have literally never wore it. It just stayed in my closet because I didn't know what to wear it with...

Until I found these black "mom jeans" from the Goodwill (which is the perfect recipe for some really good high waist shorts), and there and forth, this outfit was born. It's kind of "I don't give a damn if this actually looks tight, but I'm going to rock it as if it does" type of outfit...which is perfect for an A$AP Rocky & Schoolboy Q show.

Took my top that I wore to the Eastern Market and wrapped it around my waist. Snagged some socks, and wore it with my trusty studded black booties.

Ow.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment